This probably isn't the first place you've seen depicting the various benefits one can achieve through exercise, and although you will probably come across it time and time again, we've incorporated a short review of the motivations you may find most appealing.
Exercise is most commonly known to potentially help with the following goals/desires:
- Control your weight
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases
- Manage blood sugar and insulin levels
- Quit smoking
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Reduce your risk of some cancers
- Reduce your risk of falls
- Improve your sleep
- Improve your sexual health
- Increase your chances of living longer
Tip: Start small... Even small changes can lead the change necessary for you to develop your fitness plans and achieve your goals.